Terms and conditions
THE SUPPLIES ON THE WEBSITE
1. Registered User
- It is only allowed to create one profile per. person on the site. The profile is personal and may not be transferred to others.
- In case of suspicion of abuse or the like, we reserve the right to delete your profile at any time and without notice or reason. In such cases, our disclaimer will apply unlimited.
- It is not allowed to obtain or attempt to obtain access to the parts of the Website that require user registration if you are not a Registered User
- It is not allowed to obtain or attempt to gain access to use those parts of the Website that require user registration if you are not a Registered User
- The content of the website, such as - but not limited to - intellectual property rights, text, characteristics, graphics, icons, images, calculations, references, and software belong to either GolfMore or any third party (in addition to the Registered User) and is protected by Danish and international law, including Copyright Act, Trade Marks Act, Marketing Act etc. If you provide feedback, ideas or suggestions to the Website or the services available through the Website ("Feedback"), we may use this Feedback freely and without limitation.
- Unauthorized copying, distribution, display, performance or other use of the Site or any part of it is in violation of Danish and / or other laws and may result in civil and penal sanctions.
- Downloading and other digital copying of the Web site content or parts thereof is permitted for personal, non-commercial use only, unless otherwise agreed in writing with us or permitted by applicable mandatory laws.
- All company names, trademarks and other business features of the Website belong to either GolfMore or any third party (in addition to the Registered User) and may only be used commercially upon prior permission from us or third parties.
3. Personal Information
4. Disclaimer and Indemnification
- To the extent possible under Danish law, we may in no case be liable for the use of the Website, including for (i) loss of revenue, operating loss, business opportunities, loss or destruction of data or data recovery, loss of goodwill, security breach caused by third party breach of telecommunications and / or the Internet, loss of turnover (whether direct, indirect or consequential loss), (ii) loss or damage resulting from liability to third parties (either direct, indirect, or consequential) any indirect loss.
5. Other Terms
6. Duration and termination
7. Law and venue
- In order to gain access to full use of the Site, you must create a profile and register as a user (hereinafter "Registered User").